.

July 12, 2010

Ojai Valley Loop


I was fighting low bloodsugars the first half of the ride, the part with all the climbing...so when we reached The Summit (the little restaurant at the top of the climb where I swear I've purchased horchata before) I asked for the wonderful cinnamon rice milk drink, planning to put it in my bottle and continue. I was told they didn't sell it. There was a line of bottled drinks in the window and I settled for a $3.02 Gatorade. I took the first sip and knew I'd made a mistake - Gatorade LOW CALORIE: 5g carbohydrate per serving. I didn't even know they made such a drink.

Apparently Gatorade listened to Mitch: 
By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and holding a basketball to enjoy a Gatorade. You could just be a thirsty dude. Gatorade forgets about this demographic. I'm thirsty for absolutely no reason. Other than the fact that liquid has not touched my lips for some time. Can I have a Gatorade too, or does that lightning bolt mean "No"? -Mitch Headberg
I say, drink water then.


We've known each other since we were 4 years old!

No comments: